- Get in touch with us by either giving us a call or filling out the form
- Meet with us anD GET YOUR offer
- You’ll have cash in hand in as little as 7 days . give us the keys and we take it from there.
Decisions 😳 Decisions
- When do I want to move?
- When do I want the money?
- What do I want to take with me?
Why sell your home to us?
- If it works best for you, that’s what we do. We’re flexible and we listen to what you need.
- When you’re ready we’re ready!
- You can grab what you want and leave the rest.
- You don’t have to fix anything or clean out the home. We handle all of that for you.
- We pay cash and cut out the middleman (banks, lenders and realtors) so you can get more money.
- We work with local attorneys and title companies so everything is done according to Florida law.
- We’ve lived in SW Florida for decades and we know people who get things done.
How have we helped other people in SW Florida?
- We’ve helped people move
- We’ve taken care of security deposits and rent
- We’ve arranged travel
- We’ve helped tenants find a new home
- We work with social services
YES, WE REALLY DO COME TO SEE YOUR HOME!
It is in our best interest to make you the highest offer possible. Once you contact us about buying your home, we find out what homes are selling for in your neighborhood. Then, we come by to see how your home compares with others that have already sold. That gives us a good idea of what your home is worth. We know what it costs to fix homes, so we figure out the cost of repairs, add in a profit for us ( We’ve got to make a profit, otherwise, what’s the point in doing all the work!) Here’s our formula to determine what we can pay for your home.
Fixed up selling price – repairs – profit – our cost to sell the house after we fix it up = our offer to you.
For example. Let’s say the neighbor’s home was similar to yours and it just sold for $185,000. It had an updated kitchen with granite countertops and tile floors throughout. Your house doesn’t have that, plus your home needs cleaning out and painting, plus a new roof. So we use our formula to determine what we can offer you for your home. The fixed up selling price is $185,000 minus repairs (roof – $12,000, updated kitchen, $8500, cleaning/painting inside and out, $6000, flooring $4000 minus the cost to sell ($18,500) minus a profit for us $20,000. Our offer to you would be $185,000 minus repairs of $30,500, the selling costs of 10% 18,500 and a profit of $20,000. So our offer to you would be $116,000.
You may be wondering….why would they charge me selling costs when they’re supposed to be paying that when they buy my home! We do pay the closing costs when we BUY, but after we fix up your home and resell it, we have to pay all the costs to sell it, plus keep the lights and water on until it’s sold. We also have to pay taxes, insurance and all the costs of owning a home. All those costs factor into our expenses when selling after we fix up the property.
So, let’s say that you contacted a realtor and they said that your house was worth $150,000 as is.
Meaning if you listed it with an agent you could sell it for $150,000. But, after 6% agent fees and closing costs you would probably get about $138,000 for it, after it will be on the market for 4? 5? months! And no one can guarantee the house will actually sell. Plus, if the buyer is getting an FHA or VA loan, they might ask you to help pay their closing costs up to 6% of the selling price of the property. That would lower your price to $129,000.
So now you have to make a decision.
Sell it for a guaranteed sale for $116,000 in as little as 10-20 days, or a “maybe sale” for $129,000 hopefully within 4 to 5 months. But, what if we didn’t have to spend that much on the repairs. What if the repairs were $6,000 instead of $30,500. Now it starts to get interesting…..
- Fixed up selling price $185,000
- Cost to repair. $6,000
- Selling costs $18,500
- Profit $20,000
- Our offer to you $140,500
List with a realtor and run the risk of months on the market and a full price offer that only gives you $129,000 at closing. Fill out the form to see your cash offer.